Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Me & My Citroen C3 ; Part 1

It was a love at first sight, the first time I saw this car was back in 2007, i nearly trade my Perodua Kelisa for this Citroen C3, I still remember when my FIL showed me the car that was advertised in eoaauto, silver colour, a very nice interior. I gave them a call, the price still high, about 40K in 2008, so for me, i'm still not ready for a hire purchase commitment yet. Slowly let it slipping through my mind...

2010
The urged came back, hunting for this C3 begin. But still I plan to have this C3 by cash. Alhamdullillah we managed to let our beloved kelisa at a good price. Having all the support from my better half (thanks sayang), FIL, BIL we search it through the net. Got the whole list via mudah.com (a very reliable platform). We started in Penang, went to see 2 of it. A blue one in the island and a green one in the mainland. Body still in good intact, interior wise not so. Plus, both prices are high, the least I can get is 32K. My target is 30K the max...

KL offers quite a number of choices. Hence we went to KL. We shortlisted 5 choices (4 via mudah.com & 1 via motortrader). The first one we went to gombak, a red colour, first impression ; "tak nakkkkkkk"
high in price & not in good condition, then we went to cheras, blue color, 2005 model, highest specs...my impression; "Cun, harga boleh kurang sikit tak"
NO....huh..the most expensive in my list. Out of budget. Proceed to the next one, located in jalan kelang lama, my impression ; "lawa, harga pun ok" can be considered, gold color, but we decided to see all in the list first, we went to see the forth one in Puchong, a green color, not quite good and the last one, gold color, still under finance in Putrajaya. The good things is we can talk to the owner, get to know any common problem, any parts that have been changed, etc. We learned lots of things, managed to test drive. The car is ok, but still need lots of grooming afterwards.

We come to the conclusion, we will take the one in Jalan kelang lama, so a new journey of experienced. We placed the deposit the next day and they promissed the C3 will be ready by Wednesday.

My citroen as advertised in Mudah.com


When we got back in penang, i booked 2 tickets to KL via airasia, my plan is to go by early flight with my wife and drive the C3 back to Penang. Everything went well till Wednesday, my FIL & BIL sent us to airport early in the morning. Poor Hafiy & Hadiy, they also need to be sent to nanny's house early that day. We reached KL  at 11 in LCCT, took the Sky Bus to KL Sentral.

There was a really interesting story while we were in the bus..

1 comment:

  1. hai...ne nak out off topic ckit..leh x?? Tnye BE 2 ape eh..BE adalah buffered earning atau iklan terumpuk yg di letakkan oleh pihak nuffnang kerana blog kite ne dipilih oleh pihak pengiklan untuk menyiarkan iklan diorg secara tetap dan pada 1 tempoh tertentu. So dengan ada'y BE ne, income kite bertambah bukan hanye dengan CPC (Cost Per Click). Setiap blogger yg dh otai2 (bukan saye, saya pun baru lagi..hehe) akan menanti BE coz income lebih.. kalau nak tau lagi kene mr GOOGLE la...hehe, zy tau 2 jer...coz ne pun 1st time..pape zy updated dlm blog zy...thz again be my follower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...