Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Love Blackberry Torch 9800

Whats gadget suits your life?

My perfect answer would be a BlackBerry aka BB with an affordable plan. Therefore this BlackBerry Torch 9800 and the Celcom Exec Postpaid will be the ultimate answer.


Life always been easy with BB, either you are dealing with work or your personal life. Email and messaging are the main mode of communication at my work. With my BB (which I hope that I will own it shortly), this will be easier. Every mail & message can be view instantly and promt action can be taken. Open & view attachment in anywhere and I will always be updated with my work. With the wifi facility in my place or even with the 3G package, internet will be all the while. In other word, I can view my favorite site or even updating my profile in Facebook every single minute.. Yeeehaaaaaa

For my "Sayang",  BB will connect us all the time, we can smsing, calling or even instant messaging whenever we miss each other. Our love will grow with BB. Hence, BB should be a prior list for those newly weds. To all friends that are planning your wedding, get a BB your your loved ones.
The new BB Torch is a combination of a touch screen and a keyboard. Thus no issues of going either one of it. We can experienced both. I myself prefer both because through my experience, there will be time or moment while you are browsing touch screen will be easier and sometime using keyboard will be much especially messaging and email. Currently my smartphone also is a combination of both design, therefore this BlackBerry Torch 9800 will suits me perfectly fine.

The features of this BlackBerry Torch 9800 is something inevitable. Very tasty....( I really want this thing).
 With 3.2 inch screen, navigating and reading will be very easy and it is truly enhancing your experience. 

8gb storage expandable to 32gb. You can store everything, picture, video, song, you name it, you get it
Picture of your loved ones and interesting places you have visited, unforgetable moment will be easier and at a very high quality with the 5 MP camera.



Saying "Sayang, I really love U" or sharing your thought and opinion in social network all the time by using the Integrated Social Feeds. One post for all feeds. That is easy. All will be in one view.




Multiple web can be browsed, bookmarked your fav site and put it on your own way at "home". Customize it your way.




With a great gadget, still not enough, we also need the best service provider or network. Hence, Celcom will be the best choice, why..?

·         Stay ahead with Blackberry on Celcom – the fastest, widest, clearest mobile network!
·         Celcom is Malaysia’s No.1 Blackberry provider, with the best Blackberry smartphones and plans!

Thats the claim, what to bother more, just pick up the plan. This can be a trustworthy claim, with the good reputation of providing good coverage and a very affordable price, Celcom will be the most suitable provider.
Why waiting, register yourself at ; 

And you might stand a chance to get these free ; 
- Jabra Bluetooth Headset worth RM125
- 8GB Micro SD Card worth RM68
- Energizer Portable worth RM58

What is the best plan? As what have been suggested, we should check out the Celcom Exec 50 that bring us all these benefits ; 
-          15sen call rate to any number. Nothing complicated; just a simple rate to all numbers
-          Automatic discounts every month.
-          Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more discounts of up to 30% every month
-          Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
-          FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps
As low as RM50/ month with automatic discount up to 30% every month. It also come with a very tasty quote "The more you use, The more you save"

Something that you can't wait.
More info at  
http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/blackberry/bbtorch9800.php!

I really want this BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...