Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

How I Met Your Mother ; This will be...wait for it....LEGENDARY...

I have met few new friends, they are Ted, Robin, Marshall, Lily & Barney. Yap! for those that aware bout these names they are from HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.

Me & afni currently got hooked up with this guys, just started the second season. Thanks for my bro Faisal Safwan (The DVDs are courtesy from him). For us this is one best episode after friends.

There is still a big question mark bout who is the mother, but for me, I have a big feeling it will be Robin, just wait and see. This comedy is a suggestion from me..

Enjoy it at

THIS WILL BE....Wait For It...LEGENDARY....

The cast of HowIMetYourMother



1 comment:

  1. w0w0 love this tv series so much..sekarang, setiap hari ada ulangan dalam astro star world huhu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...