Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A good START Part 2.

Today I'm making and effort to furnish my blog. 
Tambah gadjets, repositioning, add pics and more....tapi mengenangkan kurangnya sifat sifat seni dalam diri aku ni ni for sure blog aku tak begitu menarik....huhuhuhuh banyak lagi aku kena belajar form other bloggers.

Despite of all that...

A sense of satisfaction, i learn a bit about adsense and nuffnang..alhamdulillah. I have started working on one of my main objective of having a blog >>>> earning an income.

I have found people blogging to satisfaction and earning something on top of that. I really hope it is not too late to become one.

Moga2 usaha ini diberkati Allah SWT.
Aminnn

-DrTopper- 

 

1 comment:

  1. Jgn lupe jadi follower
    http://zyash-nuffnang.blogspot.com/

    Bnyk2'n blogwalking
    Tinggalkan jejak (URL/Komen post)
    Follow mengfollow
    Wajib post kat innit semua post baru.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...